Well, it's been quite some time since my last post! I haven't had internet for the past month or so and I have really been missing it! Life has just been crazy lately. I am going through a divorce and me and my 3 children are temporarily living with my mom 45 minutes away but I drive back and forth everyday so my kids could keep some sort of normalcy and finish the last month or so of school. It's tough but I have to say I am enjoying life more than I have in a VERY long time. My kids know this was the best thing even though they love us both. I tried for many years (12) but, it just wasn't meant to be. I am fine with that. I want to live a happy life and want the same for my children. I'm ready for some change. We are going to move out of the town where I have lived since I was 10! I'm excited for the change and so are the kids. I need a fresh clean start. There are so many things I want to do with my life. I can't wait!
**I haven't had much time (or space) for crafting but, I did decoupage some frames and letters for my soon-to-be born niece Lily. I will post pictures soon.
Big hugs your way! That is a big life change! Good luck! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I have faith that everything is going to be just fine. Hope all is good with yall! :)
ReplyDelete