Sunday, February 6, 2011
Ahhh, Cabinet Doors...
I just hit the cabinet JACKPOT! lol The house next door to me is being remodeled and as I was driving by earlier I noticed a huge stack of cabinet doors. In the TRASH! The wheel's in my head started turning. I could do some cute things with these doors! So, when I cought them outside I asked about them, they said that if I wanted any of them to just take what I want! I'm sure they thought I was insane. But, I grabbed EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. (probably 15). I am so excited about what I can do with these! Maybe I will make one of THESE? I see lots of projects in my near future. Maybe, I can actually put my new Cricut to use! It looks really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to seeing what you create!
ReplyDelete