Friday, February 4, 2011

I Got An Award!

I want to say thank you to Lenette over at The Sparacino Chronicles for giving me this award! This is my first blog award EVER! You are too sweet!
To Accept The Award you must:
1.)Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With
2.)Share 7 Things About Yourself 
3.)Award 12 Recently Discovered Great Bloggers
4.)Contact The Bloggers Inform Them of The Award
7 Things about me:
1.) I LOVE crafts...making them and searching blogs for new ideas.
2.) I really enjoy photography and would like to take the time and learn everything about my camera.
3.) I could NOT survive without my computer...not even one day. Yes, I know it's sad. lol
4.) I would love to learn how to crochet or knit.
5.) My 5year old daughter and I are growing our hair out so we can donate it to Locks Of Love. In memory of my father in law who passed away 10 months ago from Lymphoma. We are almost there!
6.) I am in the process of losing weight. One of my goals at the end of my journey is to run a marathon. Before I'm 32 (next year).
7. Next school year my youngest will be going to kindergarten while my oldest will be starting middle school (5th grade). I'm very sad about this.


 12 Recently Discovered Great Bloggers:

 


2.) http://bigsislilsislove.blogspot.com/

3.) http://thepricesdaybyday.blogspot.com/

4.) http://littleeme.blogspot.com/

5.) http://www.houseofhepworths.com/

6.) http://24-7-365.blogspot.com/

7.) http://smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com/

8.) http://dirtcheapdecoratingdivas.blogspot.com/

9.) http://greendoordesigns.blogspot.com/

10.) http://www.handymancraftywoman.com/

12.) http://mycreativeescapes.blogspot.com/




 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the award! I wish you had a button so I could put you on my blog wall!
    I linked back to you though, so that should work!
    Thanks!!!!
    Krystal
    http://mymobilehomelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! I just posted my heartfelt gratitude on my blog! http://mycreativeescapes.blogspot.com/2011/02/yippy-i-won-awardstylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award. I loved reading the 7 things about you. What a sweet way to honor your father-in-law. Thanks again!
    --Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank's girl's! I enjoy reading your blog's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! I am just now catching up on email from Friday and the weekend, so I apologize for just now commenting back! :) I am going to post something this week and will link back - thank you!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! :-) I'm going to check out more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete